9/11/2011

Skin Review - Tableau Vivant [Zero]



When Tableau Vivant released their Vincent skin in June this year, I swore myself I wouldn't need any other skin in my SLife anymore. And if you look at my blog posts since that day, you'll see that I kept my promise. Vincent was so versatile and went with so many different looks that I didn't have to look any further. But since the Modavia Fashion Week opened on Friday and I saw that Tableau Vivant was among the participants, I've been tapping feet impatiently hoping for the release of an equally awesome skin line. To keep it short: Aida Ewing and M4ri1yn Magic did not disappoint. Not only did they release a new skin, it looks even better, smoother and younger than Vincent. 

'Zero' is Vincent's younger brother which is perfect as I was called 'slender femboi' on plurk a few days ago (yes, Masha, I did NOT forget that). Like its predecessor it comes in 12 skin tones though these seem to have a more vivid saturation than before and range from very pale to a deep black. Every skin tone comes with and without hairbase. 

The body itself seems a little more toned and the body features more defined but not in an unnatural 'high on steroids' kinda way. The facial skin texture is much smoother and softer than Vincent's but it's far from being a flat characterless baby face. And there's more eyeliner applied which is great if you're too lazy to add makeup layers. Speaking of which, all makeup layers that were released together with the Vincent skin go perfectly with Zero, which is very much appreciated.

Zero has just the right amount of body hair along the happy trail and no chest hair which makes me happy cause chest hair is just ... yuck! Dear skin designers, don't make me spend my SL time waxing, it makes me stabbity.

In summary, Zero is the perfect skin for a more youthful look. The Tableau Vivant masterminds managed to maintain Vincent's distinctive features such as the pouty lips, the well-toned body and the right amount of shininess on the skin while giving him a complete makeover.

Skin: ~Tableau Vivant~ ' Zero' (will be available later on Sunday)
Hair: **Dura**
Eyes: sorry.asia
Pose: Diesel Works

3 comments:

  1. Even if he's a femboi, he's probably the only one I'd ever find lickable :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *stands proud and tall*
    Go for it, ladies! :D

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics